About this forum!

Moderator: pkristen

About this forum!

Postby pkristen » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:06 am

If you were a fan of my previous website "This Lesbian's Guide to Anime & Manga", this forum is its new home. I will be moving material over a bit at a time from my blog

I will also be posting bits for the western material that has been the center of my interests recently.

My posting priority is a combination of wanting to get through my huge backlog as well as whatever may be in my particular interests at the moment. I also don't trust to write comments on things I haven't seen more than a year ago so I want to reread or rewatch anything in order to write more fair assessments.

You are also allowed to post based on the following rules:
  • This is an information-centric forum for promoting LGBTQ-friendly material and artists that should be supported, or to warn people to keep away. So only English language licensed material only.
  • Healthy, intelligent discussions and debates are encouraged. Being a bitch, an asshole, or both is not. So no attacking other people and keep your language clean.
  • No displaying of or linking to adult pictures or graphic text.
  • No posting of links to copyrighted material unless you are the owner or a legitimate distributor. And such content must be PG-friendly.
  • And sorry, this isn't a site for gossip, general socializing or off-topic marketing. (All posts are subject to approval.)
pkristen

Re: About this forum!

Postby pkristen » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:52 am

Okay, pruning spammers are taking up too much of my precious time so I'm shutting down registration.
pkristen

Return to The Welcome Mat!