"Sheila’s Diary" (Manga)

Manga, anime, music and other material created by people from the Land of the Rising Sun!
Formerly known as the website "This Lesbian's Guide To Anime & Manga".

Moderator: pkristen

"Sheila’s Diary" (Manga)

Postby pkristen » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Adult: 3 Volume Manga Series. Originally reviewed January 1, 2003.

Summary
A witch from another dimension named Sheila has grown bored with her current female sex slave, she decides that she needs to find a fresh candidate from Earth to mold to her standard of perfection.

Review/Lesbian Analysis
Written and drawn by Ryo Yuuki, this is probably the ONLY adult series that I recommend to anyone of similar interests.

I can’t remember how or why I picked this one up — I think it was after I had discovered “Rhapsody” by the same author. In any case, it was released by the new (and currently stagnant) domestic company Redlight Manga. It’s a continuing story over three volumes, starting from Sheila’s choice of virgin Ayaka through the steps of developing Ayaka’s previously unknown erotic potential.

There are some cautions that if you use a politically correct brain, you would encounter some uncomfortable moments. But then, it’s hentai and has no pretenses about it. It does push some boundaries in terms of S&M content so stay clear (at least of these pages) if that’s not your thing.

Otherwise, it’s thoroughly enjoyable, with humor, fleshed out characters, and a very strong pro-lesbian story-line.
pkristen

Return to From Japan