"Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu" (Manga)

Manga, anime, music and other material created by people from the Land of the Rising Sun!
Formerly known as the website "This Lesbian's Guide To Anime & Manga".

Moderator: pkristen

"Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu" (Manga)

Postby pkristen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:35 am

Summary: From the “Yuri Hime” anthology magazine, a collection of related short stories at an all girls’ school by the manga team Taishi Zaoh & Eiki Eiki. The focus is on two couples, Fuyuka a transfer student who immediately gets the attention of the ‘she-wolf’ Natsuki and the long suffering Akiho who finally puts her foot down with the infamous school groper Haruka. Available in digital form on www.JManga.com

Review: I’m actually a fan of Taishi (Mikiyo Tsuda) Zaoh’s work, especially when she does yuri (since she usually does yaoi) and this series was a lot of fun and painfully slow to have released, collected and translated into English. I fully admit that my absolutely favorite story in the collection is “First Kiss” the story of the two teachers who deal with the repercussions of a childhood experiment.

Definitely highly recommended if you want to read something that has a focus for a female audience.
pkristen

Return to From Japan